4.8 51 0.5
Ackermans Connect
Lifestyle Services August 06, 2024 26
Tech Savvy (VIVO Y03)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ackermans is really the plug when it comes to a variety of cellular products. It range from the most affordable smartphones to the some expensive smartphones. My in-store experience was a big W, the staff member that helped me, she really knows how to sell and she gave me the plug with some of the best options according to my needs. She was also very friendly and helped me out with creating my content piece for Ackermans. My online experience was so seamless and so easy to manage. For someone that’s always busy and never gets time go in-store. Ackermans Online is such a lifesaver. The Vivo Y03 smartphone performs so seamless and the design is so aesthetically pleasing. After giving it a quick test before handing it over to my mother. I tested it out and some features that really stood out to me was the battery life, the phones design and the storage space. I would definitely recommend the Vivo Y03 to anyone looking for an upgrade or a quality affordable phone. I recently upgraded that’s why I gifted my Vivo Y03 to my mother, because I know she can make the most out of it.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
R
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account